- Elegant, durable & one of a kind
- Smooth, silky timber finish
- Handle fits in the hands comfortably
- Solid piece of hand turned Tasmanian Blackwood
- Sealed with organic linseed oil
- Contemporary & valuable tool for your kitchen
- Dimensions approx 43cm x 5.5cm
Handcrafted in limited amounts from locally sourced raw materials in Australia exclusively by Zach Danoy in collaboration with Kinfolk and Co.
As the timber itself is salvaged, the availability of the timber species used to make the rolling pins can change. This can influence the appearance of the end product, thus making each piece completely unique and individual.
To care for your rolling pin, rinse with soap and water. Do not allow to stand in water for prolonged periods. For stubborn stains sprinkle with baking soda, then rub with a halved lemon. It is recommended that you oil your wood pieces at least once a year or more depending on the environment and frequency of use.