or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 fortnightly with More info
- Hand-thrown ceramic wine tumbler
- Made from an iron-bearing buff clay body with a light speckle
- Crafted by hand in Aotearoa, New Zealand
- Approximate Dimensions: 7.5cm x 8.5cm
- Capacity: Approximately 340ml
- Handle with care, as with all hand-made ceramics
- Dishwasher safe, though careful hand washing is recommended
Handcrafted in limited amounts from locally sourced raw materials in New Zealand by Richard Beauchamp for Kinfolk and Co.
Due to the inherent nature of handmade pottery, variance in size, shape and finish is expected and embraced.